The worst kind of writer’s block is the kind where you know what’s going to happen and how it’s going to happen and everything other single detail but for fuck’s sake, it won’t turn into words.
Just because someone’s parents are together, someone has a nice house, has nice clothes, isn’t poor, eats every day and has a loving family doesn’t mean they can’t be depressed, have anxiety, an eating disorder, self harm issues, or any other problem.
THIS. I WISH I COULD FUCKING EMPHASIZE THIS SO HARD.
Mental disorders don’t care about your situation in life
The world is full of beautiful people. An anonymous man in Saudi Arabia installed a giant refrigerator in front of his house. He and his neighbors leave their leftovers in it daily, providing free food for the less fortunate children in his town. He wants to spare them the “shame” of begging, and provide them with proper meals instead.
(Photos via Getty, AP)
The renowned poet, author and civil rights activist with the unmistakably regal voice died on may 28 at the age of 86.
News Set content:
What if verbal abuse left the same scars as physical abuse? Would it be taken more seriously? That’s what photographer Richard Johnson hopes to accomplish with his new photo project, “Weapons of Choice.”
The series uses a makeup artist to put bruises and scars on photo subjects. Embedded in these violent marks are some hateful words typically associated with abuse, such as “Stupid,” “Dumb,” “Trash” and others that are much, much worse.
10 things not to say to a women
this is guaranteed way to get yourself murdered
Somebody did this to my friend once, she was like
PSA cramps are just the feeling we get when the muscle of our uterus is literally tearing itself to shreds if you were wondering what the bloody stuff was in the first place and /that/ is why this is a Not Good thing to say
Actually a lot of the time cramps are caused by the muscles in our uterus spasming in order to cut off the blood flow to the uterus. Our uterus is basically trying to kill itself which is why your abdomen feels like death.
Also, the hormone that causes it? The first hormone of labor. So, when we get our periods we are literally starting labor for a week. How about that?
basically stab yourself in your lower stomach a thousand times with a dull knife and you’ll know how it feels
fucking thank you
All credit goes to the masterpost…posters. Because they’re great people.Cheer up and Relax
- Ugh, Feelings
- Calming Noises
- Feeling Okay?
- Websites for when you want to…
- Cute games
- Coping Skills and Distractions
- A happy things Masterpost
- Feeling stressed, sweetie?Fun Stuff
- Hobbies Masterpost
- somethingpointy’s Masterpost of Bullshit Time Wasting!!
- For when boredom Strikes
- Good psychological games masterpost
- Learn To CodeMental Illness
- Anxiety Masterpost
- Bipolar Disorder Masterpost
- Depression Masterpost
- Eating Disorder Masterpost
- Mental Health Help Masterpost
- Panic and Anxiety Information Masterpost
- Recovery ResourcesSelf Harm
- Momma’s Alternatives to Self Harm
- Ultimate Self-Injury Recovery Masterpost
- Coping with thoughts of self harm MasterpostFilms
- The Big LGBTQA* Film Masterpost
- Studio Ghibli Films Masterpost
- Disney Films Masterpost
- Animated Movie Masterpost
- What do you mean I’m not 10 anymore?General Self HelpEverything
- One Big Masterpost
- Everything Masterpost
- Nicoisbroken’s Master list
- Literally Rad’s Resource MasterpostIn Case Of EmergencyOthers
LITERALLY MY FAVORITE